Our passion is helping our clients bring their life vision into focus and create more certainty for their future, and for this a successful portfolio is a key ingredient. Over the years we have found that the best way to enhance portfolio success is to follow a disciplined investment process with each client…
- Initial interview This meeting is designed for you to meet us, gain an understanding of how we manage money, and decide if you are comfortable in making the next step.
- Evaluation Interview We will discuss your financial goals, how you feel about risk, your overall financial situation, and any other pertinent factors that would impact our investment recommendation.
- Proposal Meeting We will view and discuss a detailed proposal outlining our portfolio recommendations, including the cost of management.
- Implementation Meeting If you decide to move forward, paperwork is signed at this meeting to set up your recommended account/s.
- 45 Day Meeting Once accounts are set up and statements are received, we go over how to read statements, access account information online, and discuss the timing and frequency of future financial reviews.
- Financial Reviews We conduct a review of your goals and investment account on an ongoing basis at agreed upon intervals, but not less than annually. This can be done face to face, over the telephone, or in an online meeting in the comfort of your home. At your review we update any personal information changes, review the economy and markets as they impact your investments, discuss how your investments fit the current environment, report portfolio performance, and if warranted recommend any portfolio strategy changes due to shifts in the economy/markets or your financial situation.
This process is enhanced by us being a boutique independent advisory firm. Our smaller size enables us to provide you personalized service and advice tailored to your needs.
While our small size works to your advantage, our strategic alliances with some of the best investment management teams in the world and our affiliation with a wider group of premier advisors provides the important “large firm” resources without its many drawbacks.
All of our clients receive extensive investment management services, but as assets that we manage increase, more services are available either at a lower or without additional cost as outlined in our Client Advisory Services sheet.