Wouldn’t it be great if retirement is the best chapter of your life?… that it is the time you are able to live out YOUR purpose and YOUR vision of the good life in a fuller way.
Whether you are retiring soon, already retired, or planning ahead and saving so that one day you may be able to retire, wise financial decisions are the key to success.
But the financial world is full of choices that can be confusing and most people are not experts that can make sense of them all. It is all too easy to make choices that seem good, but may actually hinder your ability to make retirement the best chapter of your life.
Sometimes it can be really hard to know what to do.
Let me assure you, you don’t have to be an expert to retire well. But you do need someone who is knowledgeable and experienced to guide you through the maze of retirement choices.
It would be an honor to be your own personal retirement counselor to guide you, simplify your decisions, and reduce the worry and anxiety of whether you really can retire.
We have extensive knowledge and experience to help you
- Clarify your retirement vision
- Determine whether you can confidently retire without worrying about running out of money
- Evaluate various Social Security claiming strategies
- Make wise decisions about your company pension and/or retirement plan
- Rollover your 401k or other employer retirement plan
- Select prudent investment strategies so that the money you worked hard for will work hard for you and provide the growing retirement income you need and sense of security you desire
- Think through retiree health insurance and other ways to protect your retirement vision
The markets can be unpredictable, but your retirement planning doesn’t have to be!